Новый проект "Shaman King"!

Объявление

Здравствуйте! Приглашаем в жизнь по аниме "Шаман Кинг"! Заходите, мы всем рады, и шаманам и не шаманам, и духам и не духам! Тут весело, но не хватает только вас! так что заходите и развлекайтесь, добро пожаловать сюда!
Глав. Админка: ~*Хао4ка Аsакуrа*~

Админы :Sakura Haruno, Yumi, Alucard.

Модеры: Trey, Hitashi_AgoNi, Хейко Асакура, MonArch. Начался новый набор модераторов!
С ДНЕМ РОЖДЕНЬЯ МИЛЫЙ ФОРУМ!!!
Всем привет!!!
Добро пожаловать на новый и уникальный в своем роде проект по "Shaman King"!!!
Тут вы узнаете много новой и интересной информации об идее создания форума, целей его развития и свежие новости о мире шаманов!!!
Регестрируйтесь и заполняйте анкеты по новому образцу! Принимаются идеи по поводу сюжета, а так же проводится набор модераторов + ребят на реставрацию ролевой, которые прочитали всю мангу Ш/К! Лучшие могут стать админами! РПГ пока приостановленна на реконструкцию, но помните- сделать форум живым и интересным можете только вы сами!
Приятного отдыха!
Что можно и нужно прочитать:

Список ролей
Набор модератеров
Предложения по сюжету
Нововведения
Правила

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Новый проект "Shaman King"! » Токийский музей. » Архивный отдел истории по Токио

Архивный отдел истории по Токио

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 38

Тут находятся архивы по Истории этого города, ранее тут был мечь Амедамару, который по сей день там же и находится (настоящего Йо на форе еще небыло!) :tongue:

Интересные персонажи.........

а у нас есть меч Амидамару :idea:

А тут нечего...............

Hello colleagues, good article and good arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. Therefore that's why this paragraph is perfect. Thanks!

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

Hey very nice blog!

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

Appreciating the dedication you put into your website and in depth information you offer. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

Hi there to all, for the reason that I am genuinely eager of reading this webpage's post to be updated regularly. It consists of fastidious material.

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant transparent idea

This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Kudos!

I think the admin of this website is truly working hard for his web page, for the reason that here every data is quality based information.

Hey there,  You've done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

Awesome blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Cheers!

If some one wants expert view about blogging afterward i advise him/her to pay a quick visit this webpage, Keep up the good job.

Because the admin of this web site is working, no doubt very quickly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.

Thank you, I've recently been searching for information about this topic for a while and yours is the best I've found out till now. However, what about the bottom line? Are you positive about the source?

Hello, this weekend is good for me, because this occasion i am reading this impressive informative paragraph here at my home.

Excellent pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your page. Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there,  You have performed an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You've performed an impressive task and our entire neighborhood will be thankful to you.

Superb blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Bless you!

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites on the internet. I will highly recommend this blog!

I every time spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts every day along with a cup of coffee.

If you would like to improve your experience just keep visiting this website and be updated with the hottest news update posted here.

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I really hope to view the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own site now ;)

This post is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

Вы здесь » Новый проект "Shaman King"! » Токийский музей. » Архивный отдел истории по Токио