Новый проект "Shaman King"!

Объявление

Здравствуйте! Приглашаем в жизнь по аниме "Шаман Кинг"! Заходите, мы всем рады, и шаманам и не шаманам, и духам и не духам! Тут весело, но не хватает только вас! так что заходите и развлекайтесь, добро пожаловать сюда!
Глав. Админка: ~*Хао4ка Аsакуrа*~

Админы :Sakura Haruno, Yumi, Alucard.

Модеры: Trey, Hitashi_AgoNi, Хейко Асакура, MonArch. Начался новый набор модераторов!
С ДНЕМ РОЖДЕНЬЯ МИЛЫЙ ФОРУМ!!!
Всем привет!!!
Добро пожаловать на новый и уникальный в своем роде проект по "Shaman King"!!!
Тут вы узнаете много новой и интересной информации об идее создания форума, целей его развития и свежие новости о мире шаманов!!!
Регестрируйтесь и заполняйте анкеты по новому образцу! Принимаются идеи по поводу сюжета, а так же проводится набор модераторов + ребят на реставрацию ролевой, которые прочитали всю мангу Ш/К! Лучшие могут стать админами! РПГ пока приостановленна на реконструкцию, но помните- сделать форум живым и интересным можете только вы сами!
Приятного отдыха!
Что можно и нужно прочитать:

Список ролей
Набор модератеров
Предложения по сюжету
Нововведения
Правила

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Новый проект "Shaman King"! » Архив ролевой » Замок Гермионы

Замок Гермионы

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 49

Добро пожаловать!
ВХОД ТОЛЬКО ДРУЗЬЯМ ИЛИ ЗНАКОМЫМ!!!

*постучалась в дверь,решив познакомится с новенькой.*

Hello. And Bye.

Hey very interesting blog!

After going over a few of the blog posts on your website, I really appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I saved it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my web site too and tell me your opinion.

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I loved this post. It was practical. Keep on posting!

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

It's remarkable for me to have a web page, which is valuable for my know-how. thanks admin

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

It's an amazing article designed for all the web people; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

This paragraph provides clear idea in support of the new users of blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging.

I am sure this post has touched all the internet users, its really really good post on building up new weblog.

Very good post! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the good writing.

A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I believe that you should publish more about this subject, it may not be a taboo matter but usually people do not discuss such issues. To the next! Kind regards!!

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge concerning unexpected feelings.

Hi, every time i used to check web site posts here in the early hours in the daylight, for the reason that i like to find out more and more.

Quality content is the important to be a focus for the visitors to visit the website, that's what this web site is providing.

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

Thanks , I've recently been looking for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I've found out till now. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive about the source?

Currently it looks like Drupal is the top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and also the rest of the site is also very good.

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing on your feed and I'm hoping you write once more very soon!

Can you tell us more about this? I'd love to find out more details.

Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

My family every time say that I am killing my time here at web, except I know I am getting familiarity all the time by reading such nice articles.

Hey I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb job.

Hi I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great b.

Spot on with this write-up, I really believe this site needs far more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the information!

Wow, this post is good, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am going to let know her.

Вы здесь » Новый проект "Shaman King"! » Архив ролевой » Замок Гермионы